Thursday, April 3, 2014

Museums

I've had two museum trips in the last two days, which is awesome...not that I think about it I actually was at a third but it wasn't actually to see art (they're in between exhibits etc. more on that later perhaps). Anyway I really want to encourage anyone who hasn't yet gone to this exhibit, to do so because it's really great. I had the chance to go to a symposium on the exhibit last Friday and it was cool to learn more about the exhibit, the pieces themselves and the artists. Anyway see the exhibit, don't forget to make your reservation and bring your ticket with you.
If you can't make it there then think about downloading the free app that goes along with the exhibit, it'll be almost like you could go...except for the awesome being there part.
Anyway, go and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment