Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's coming!

So about a year ago I applied (I'm not sure that's the right word but I can't think of a better one) for a solo show, and I got that opportunity but the show was set for a year off and it's seemed so far off in the future. Now we're less than a month away from the start of the show and it's starting to feel more and more like a reality.
Today it gets that much more real, the frames arrived and I'm so excited, they weren't what I had originally hoped to get but I'm really excited about them now that I've seen them. I'm excited to make this happen, to have a show that's all my own, it's been a while. I'm excited for everyone who's always saying they want to see my art, here's something they can easily see!
This is happening, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment