Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year

It's a New Year, I don't get into New Years resolutions much but the new year is a wonderful time to review and to look to the future. 2014 was a pretty good year, I've been privileged to participate in a lot of shows this year.
I'm excited for the future, I'm working on big plans for the new year and some fun ones too. I started a drawing group with some of my friends, we'll take turns sitting for one another so that we can all get practice drawing, the first one was fun, I'm excited to have more. I need the practice.
I'm also renewing my efforts to attend gallery strolls. Usually I have intention to go, but by the time it comes around, I would rather stay home instead of making the effort to go out. Well see how it goes.
Here's to art in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment