Tuesday, July 26, 2022

July Newsletter

 

 

Hello again, I hope this finds you all healthy and well. Another month has come and gone again already! For those who are local and interested, there’s still time to sign up for my classes at Lifelong Learning. I will be teaching my Coptic Bookbinding class again on Wednesdays, September 14 – 28th and my paint making class will be on Wednesdays, October 5 – 19th.

Thank you to all those who provided feedback on tutorials and online classes, I really appreciate it. I am currently working on a tutorial, and I hope it will be ready by the end of next month. I’m excited to share it with you when it’s done. It’s been fun learning more about photoshop and in design as this project progresses. I still need to look more into platforms, etc. for online courses but I hope to be creating some online courses very soon!

I’m still working on painting projects while working on the tutorials and classes. It's been a busy summer so far and I hope to have lots to show for it and to show you all before long.

Thank you as always for your interest and support, please stay safe and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment