Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Airports and the arts

So I finally got around to pulling the museum maps, etc. Out of my backpack from Paris. I found these two with the others.

A pamphlet of the art in the international terminal at the Dallas - Fort Worth airport and a pamphlet from at the museum space in SFO. I think it's genius to have a museum space in an airport. I spent about six hours at both of these airports and while it was cool to wander around and see the art in Dallas, it was much cooler to see the curated exhibits at SFO. They have four exhibit spaces in different parts of the airport and exhibits rotate around. I think you could even go see them without having to be going anywhere. I think they were outside of security. I wish more airports would do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment