Friday, March 18, 2016

Drawing

I am a 2D artist, for me that means painting and drawing. I primarily work in watercolor and with that you want draw as little as possible because watercolor is transparent and your lines will probably be seen. I haven't been drawing as much. I have to work harder at my drawing and so I get lazy and stop.
I worry about my skills diminishing and so as I was reviewing some goals, etc. I decided that I better get drawing. I did some random drawing one day and came upon an expirament to start drawing again. The plan was to simply set a timer and draw for 5 minutes. After a few days I decided to up the time to 7 minutes. It may seem like hardly any time and it is, but it's working for me. I can set the timer and focus in on drawing and I can even do it while waiting for paintings to dry. It's not too big of a commitment and I can work my way up if I want.
Anyway, here's what I drew this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment