Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Interesting new product

So today I went to my local art store where they were having a demo on Windsor & Newton watercolor markers and sticks.

I didn't use much of the sticks, I don't know how effective they really were. The blue and yellow were the stick.
 I really liked the markers, they were a lot of fun to work with. The mark at the bottom is how the marker looks on it's own and the pink/peachy is the marker with water brushed over. You can see where the marker lines were, which can be a good thing. It's a fun concept and they claim they work with regular Windsor & Newton paints but I don't know that for me the cost would be worth the novelty. I don't see the markers lasting as long as a tube of paint. If you do plein air painting etc. these might be just the thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment