Friday, July 18, 2014

Gallery Stroll

I used to try to go to my local gallery stroll all the time ... try is the operative word there. I haven't been for months and I don't know how long it was before the last time. There is the fact that my local stroll isn't a stroll so much as a drive (it's nice when you really can stroll between the galleries) but at any rate, I slack when it comes to getting out, exploring new galleries and seeing local art.
Today I wasn't even thinking about gallery stroll but I happened to be going past one of my favorite galleries, one I'd love to work with some day, during the appointed stroll hours and so I stopped in. I saw some things I loved, some things that were interesting and other things as well. I also learned that the gallery has some new management... I'm not sure that's the right term but at any rate it was good to know and it was really nice to be in the gallery for a bit. I need to get out to gallery stroll more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment